Waterborne polyurethane floor paint and waterborne epoxy floor paint are similar in use, but waterborne polyurethane floor paint can be used outdoors, while waterborne epoxy floor paint is mostly used indoors, and waterborne polyurethane floor paint has sunscreen characteristics. Both can be dust-proof, skid-proof, wear-resistant, pressure-resistant, seamless, easy to clean, corrosion-resistant and other characteristics. There are also similarities in construction technology, polyurethane flooring and water-based epoxy flooring have the same construction technology, but the materials are different.
1. Ground grinding and cleaning, cracks, pits, peeling, sand and other phenomena;
2. The amount of undercoat should be adequate.
3. Scraping and painting with mortar in solvent-free medium; first looking for repairs and then scraping together as a whole; after complete solidification, fine grinding together;
4. Scrape and coat putty for dust sealing.
5. Scrape a polyurethane topcoat and roll a waterborne polyurethane topcoat. Polyurethane flooring can be made on waterborne epoxy flooring, whereas waterborne epoxy flooring can not be made on polyurethane flooring.
Waterborne polyurethane has excellent wear resistance, such as moisture resistance, skid resistance, corrosion resistance of severe chemicals, heavy load resistance, strong impact resistance, environmental protection and pollution-free. Its service life is over 20 years, and it can withstand high and low temperatures ranging from - 40 C to 130 C. It can be widely used in extreme working environments such as food, slaughtering, heavy corrosion protection, high humidity and high temperature. Processing, and all workshops, warehouses, parking garages, laboratories and other floors that must be abrasive-resistant, clean, chemical-resistant, has incomparable advantages of traditional floor coatings such as epoxy, diamond sand floors.